Saturday 14 September 2013

SALE ALERT: Schuh

Schuh Sale


There's some amazing stuff in the sale at Schuh at the moment. Some are still a little out of my price range but definitely ones to keep an eye on incase they get reduced further.
My favourites have to be the patent white creepers with the chain - they remind me of 90s school shoes & the Lazy Oaf Kickers that I just couldn't justify spending £110 on, but now they're less than half price, I might treat myself next pay day!  


There's a lot more from Red or Dead & Dr Martens and lots of Jeffrey Campbell shoes in the sale at Office so go check that out too!

xo

1 comment:

  1. All these shoes are so so perfect, I have a shoe addiction!
    I love the top left and middle pairs, so beautiful!

    Would love it if you checked out my blog:
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete