Sunday 9 June 2013

✿ Gunning for Summer, stuck in Spring ✿



Cropped fur coat & body suit - Forever 21, gold rope chain & netball skirt - charity shop, super sparkly ring & pink pastel socks - Primark, Dr Martens 1461s


I've been co ordinating everything with my hair since dying it and there's been so many things at work that I've been tempted by. I'm in love with this bodysuit, it looks like it should be vintage and the colours in it are just perfect. The photo doesn't show them very well but my socks are the same pink as the bodysuit. They were a 4 pack of pastel colours from Primark and ideal for adding the finishing touches to an outfit. 

More pre emptive summer purchases - all from Forever 21

Summer has been taking it's sweet time arriving but I'm hoping for a late summer so it's nice and sunny for Bestival!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment